Trust me when I tell you that these pretzels are addicting! I’ve had this recipe for 20 years and I usually bring it out at Christmas to give as gifts. They are a welcomed change to all of the Christmas sweets going around. The lemon pepper and dill are the perfect compliment to the Ranch dressing mix.I would have to say that I rarely reach for plain pretzels as a snack, but I know I would seek out these Lemon Pepper Ranch Pretzels at any party. These are also a nice snack for game or movie night as an alternative to popcorn. Try them as a salad topping. Or anytime you just want a delicious snack! You will be asked for this recipe over and over.
I have made them both with the small pretzels and the large ones. If you use the large ones, I suggest breaking them up so that the deliciousness can soak into the broken sides of the pretzel. The smaller pretzels look really nice in a treat bag for gift-giving. Or combine them for interest.
- 1 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 bag (1 lb.) pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and whisk until well-blended, around 5 minutes. Pour in the bag of pretzels.
- With your hands, toss pretzels in mixture until they are completely coated.
- Pour the pretzels onto a large cookie sheet or roasting pan.
- Bake the pretzels in the oven for 20 minutes, mixing the pretzels after 10 minutes to ensure even distribution of heat.
- Remove from oven. Cool and serve.