These appetizer balls are so good, you may become a spinach fan if you’re not already. The ingredients are simple and the recipe is easy. The suggestion I got from the work clan is that they should be eaten warm. I must agree. The main ingredient here is the ultimate comfort food: stuffing. That’s right. Like at Thanksgiving. It’s not just for Thanksgiving anymore. Add some spinach and a little Parmesan cheese and you have a delightful appetizer for your next party. Your friends will love these! One batch may not be enough. You can fit all 30 on one cookie sheet.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1-10 oz. box of copped, frozen spinach
- 2 cups of packaged herb stuffing
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (the kind in the shaker can)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix with your hands.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Quick freeze balls on a cookie sheet until firm. If you're making these ahead, place the frozen balls in a freezer bag until ready to bake.
- When ready to use, place the frozen balls on a cookie sheet or shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Et cetera: You might also like Saucy Spider with Parmesan Pizza Sticks